NGUYEN Cong Thao
Field of Study
Years of Stay at HYI
Sep 2010 to Dec 2011
University Affiliation (Current)
Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Current Research Projects and Interests: Poverty reduction, ethnic stigma, rural transformation, landscape transition
1. Vietnam Anthropological Review Journal (2011). Rural ecological landscape: an alternative approach to rural changes in Vietnam. Vol 3: under print
2. Vietnam Anthropological Review Journal (2010). From “Moral economy to “rational peasants”: the contrary or the two facets of rural world? Vol 5. Hanoi
3. Vietnam Anthropological Review Journal (2009). A Viet village’s spirit: from multi- dimension explanatory approach. Vol 5: 15-28. Hanoi
4. Vietnam Anthropological Review Journal (2009): Toward some approaches to the study of Human- environment relations. Vol 5: 27-40. Hanoi
5. Social Science Publisher (2009. co-author). Handicraft village in Thanh Oai district: From tradition to modernity, Hanoi.
6. World publisher (2008. co-author). Vanishing ghosts: spiritual ecology of sacred places and the landscape transformation of a rural village in Vietnam, Hanoi, Vietnam.
7. Journal of Environmental Studies (2008). Toward the history of human-environmental relation studies. Hanoi
8. Vietnam Anthropological Review Journal (2006). Toward a concept of ethnicity. Vol 3: 42-51. Hanoi